- How to remove applications from Smart TV?
- How to remove a game from a tablet
- How to remove standard applications on android
- - TV with Smart TV,
- - smartphone based on android / ios and TV Remote application,
- - Magic Remote
- - standard remote control.
For LG brand TVs.
- Select an application.
- Drag to the upper right corner until the tooltip "To delete, drag here."
- Confirm deletion.
- On the "My Apps" page in the upper right corner of the screen, click the "Change" button (pencil).
- Select an application.
- Select the desired action: “Delete”.
- Confirm deletion.
- Go to "My Apps" ("My Apps"). At the bottom of the screen to the right is the “Delete” button.
- Drag an unnecessary application onto it.
- Confirm deletion.
For Samsung TVs.
- Log in to smart hub / account / samsung apps / downloaded applications.
- Enter into edit mode (yellow button "C" remote control).
- Select an application.
- Select the menu item "Delete".
- Select an application.
- Press the button Tools Remote.
- Select the menu item "Delete".
Netflix on TV
The program can be installed on a computer, tablet and smartphone, but it is most convenient to use Netflix on a TV.
Any TV can support this function, but to watch movies you will need to connect additional equipment for connecting to the Internet to the TV:
With Smart TV technology, you can go online via Wi-Fi or a wired connection and run Netflix. To understand whether the TV has such a function or not, you need to study the instructions. Also, the remote control should have a corresponding button that activates the Smart TV application.
To activate the online cinema service, you need to take the following steps:
- From the TV you need to go to your home network (via wire or Wi-Fi).
- Open the list of available applications. Most smart TVs have a dedicated button on the remote control. Most often, the TV manufacturer’s logo is applied to it:
- Vizio - manufacturer’s logo or Netflix,
- Samsung - the image of a multi-colored cube,
- Panasonic - the button "Applications" (Apps),
- LG - the inscription "My applications" (My Apps),
- Sony - Netflix or on older models of "Internet applications" (Internet Apps).
- Select the Netflix application (if there is no such application, you must download it from the store). Sometimes, to run a streaming application, you will have to update the firmware on the TV.
- Go to your Netflix account and register.
Netflix on the phone
Netflix on the phone and tablet also provides access to the entire database of TV shows.
To start using the service, you need to take a few simple steps:
- Go to Google Play.
- Enter “Netflix” in the search (it is important to select only the official application from the list with more than 5 million downloads).
- Install the application.
- Log in to it.
Films and series in Russian
The cinema has a lot of content in Russian. Not all videos are voiced, but 90% of all content has Russian subtitles.
The lack of voice acting for all films and series should not be perceived as a negative moment, because watching movies in the original is not only more interesting, but also more informative. And after watching several seasons, you can seriously tighten your level of language.
Netflix cost in Russia
There are three tariff plans to choose from:
- 7.99 euros - average quality and simultaneous access from only one device,
- 9.99 euros - HD quality and the ability to view from 2 gadgets are provided,
- 11.99 Euro - can be watched from 4 devices in ULTRA HD format.
Netflix - is watching interesting films and TV shows for relatively little money on any device in high quality.
The service provides access to streaming video online, that is, for viewing you will need all the same devices and settings as for watching any other stream.
If your TV supports this form of broadcasting, then you will not need any other equipment.
The device is sold in computer and component stores, it is relatively inexpensive and connects to the TV’s HDMI connector, turning it into a smart one.
The adapter will allow the TV to connect to Wi-Fi distributed by the computer, without additional wires.
You can watch movies directly on a computer, and on a smart TV, and on a regular TV, transmitting the image via an HDMI cable in the traditional way.
The latter method, however, makes little sense, since there will be some loss of quality.
You can connect your laptop to your computer using an HDMI cable. To do this, inspect the laptop itself - it should have a specific trapezoidal HDMI connector.
On almost all new laptops, it is available and labeled (signed) accordingly.
There should also be such a connector on the TV, sometimes not even one. Also, connectors are present on almost all modern devices and are accordingly marked.
The connector is completely similar in design and appearance to what is available on the laptop.
In addition, you will need the actual HDMI cable. They come in different lengths and with different number of bands - the more bands, the higher the quality of the picture and sound you get during transmission.
But the gold coating on the contacts does not play a significant role.
If you have acquired everything you need, then you can proceed to the connection - the connection of a laptop and a TV setting picture transfer from PC to TV:
- Turn off both the TV and the laptop, wait a couple of minutes, since their bodies could retain a residual charge that could burn the connector when connected,
- Now connect the devices with an HDMI cable - the ports on both devices are the same, as are the contacts on both ends of the cable, so it doesn’t matter what and where you connect (it doesn’t matter which of the connectors on the TV, if there are two or more of them),
- Now boot the laptop operating system in standard mode,
- Turn on the TV and press the Sourse button on the remote control,
- Select the correct type of connector from the drop-down list (the one to which you connected the HDMI cable),
- Now the picture from the desktop of your laptop should be visible on the screen - it appears only when the operating system is fully loaded, the pictures themselves, changing during boot, BIOS are not visible when connected via HDMI,
- In most cases, no additional settings are needed - a picture, and the sound will be normally output to the TV,
- If this is not so, then go to the Control Panel of your computer,
- Find the Connected devices section there and go to it,
- Or, on other versions of the operating system, go along the path Hardware and Sound - Devices and Printers,
- A list of connected devices opens,
- Find the name of your TV in it and make it the second screen,
- In the Windows 10 operating system, open the Start menu and type the word Screen from the keyboard,
- In the search results for PC, there will be an item Image output to the second screen,
- In the menu that opens, select Repeatable - this will duplicate the image on the TV screen,
- Usually, with these settings, the sound is automatically output to the TV,
- If this does not happen, then we can talk about a system failure common with this type of connection - to eliminate it, disconnect the devices and carry out all the connection and configuration procedures on a new one,
- Another option for Windows is to hold down the Win + P buttons at the same time - this will open the same panel,
- The process for users of the Macintosh operating system will become a bit specific - in their case, you first need to connect the adapter to the device, and only then connect it to the TV,
- Next, you need to make screen duplication settings - on Apple devices, this almost never happens automatically,
- To configure duplication, go to the Apple Menu - System Preferences - Monitor - Location,
- Find the Enable video repetition of monitors item and check the box next to it.
Now the picture should appear on the computer screen, the sound is also displayed correctly, since the error described above is typical for Windows, but not for Mac
In some cases, a specific change in settings, which is carried out in different ways, helps to solve the sound problem. on different operating systems:
- For Windows, the process is as follows: find the speaker icon in the lower right corner of the desktop in the panel and right-click on it. Go to the section of the playback device in the drop-down menu and find your TV in the list that opens. Click on it and click on Default,
- For the MacOS operating system, the algorithm is different: go along the path Apple Menu - System Preferences - Sound - Exit. In this tab, locate the activation of audio output on HDMI and set this setting.
In fact, such complex settings are almost never required. Especially on Macintosh operating systems.
On laptops and TVs, there may be other, more obsolete types of connectors.
Some of them are quite suitable for watching movies. The DVI connector looks like three rows of square holes, when transmitting through it, the picture quality will be lower, and an additional audio cable may also be needed.
And besides, the audio signal is not transmitted on this cable, therefore, for comfortable viewing, an additional audio cable is required.
Apple devices have some features in this sense - the MacBook does not have an HDMI connector, but they do have their own Thunderbolt video connector.
Therefore, to connect such a laptop to the TV, you will need a special adapter from Thunderbolt to HDMI.
Now you can watch the video as if you were doing it on a laptop - Log in to the site and select the video you are interested in, covered by your subscription.
If you have a smart TV, then the process of watching Netflix on it will be the same as any other streaming video.
If your TV is not equipped with a smartTV function, then the problem of wireless connection can be solved by purchasing a special adapter and connecting it to the HDMI port. This adapter will allow the device to receive signal from the laptop.
You need to connect the device to the off TV.
Then select your adapter in the list of connected devices and turn it on (sometimes this can even happen automatically).
Further, the process will be the same for smartTV and for devices with an attached adapter.
Turn on the TV and proceed according to the algorithm:
- First, connect the TV to the Internet, to a local or home network,
- First way to do it - a wired Ethernet cable, this is a simple Internet cable and some smartTVs have a port for direct connection,
- In this case, you just need to first connect the Internet cable to the router or modem, and then connect the TV to them also with a cable,
- In the case of Wi-Fi, the process is simpler, and it is this connection method that helps to create an external plug-in adapter,
- Make sure the network distribution router is turned on,
- Now on the TV go to the menu and there find the Network section,
- Open it, wait a few seconds and a list of available Internet networks appears on the screen,
- Choose your home network distributed by the router as you would on a computer,
- Connect to her - click on the name, enter the password if necessary,
- After a few seconds, the network will begin to work,
- Further, if you used an external Wi-Fi adapter, then you can simply connect the TV to the computer wirelessly and watch Netflix movies, outputting them from the computer to the TV screen,
- If you have smartTV, then it will be easier to connect immediately from the TV,
- To do this, go to the TV menu and find the list of applications there, open it (the exact algorithm of this process depends on the TV model and may vary slightly),
- Some brands of televisions have a button directly on the remote control, in this case, click on it right away for quick connection,
- It may look different depending on the brand: on the TV remote Panasonic - Apps, Vizio - Vizio, Netflix, Sony logos - Internet Apps, LG - My Apps, Samsung - button with the image of a multi-colored cube,
- The application is installed on most smart TVs, but if you don’t have it on yours, then download it from the application store, access to which is possible from the menu of any smartTV, however, the exact algorithm depends on the model of the device,
- In extremely rare cases, but sometimes it’s still necessary to update the TV firmware to access streaming - for this, the file is already downloaded to the computer, then it is transferred to the memory card and thus transferred to the TV, from where it is installed,
- In most cases, this is not necessary, and by opening the application, you can immediately log in to your account,
- To do this, enter the credentials specified during registration and the profile, however, not all smartTVs support the profiles function,
- After that, you will see a page similar in design to its simplified computer version,
- Using the buttons on the remote navigate through the application menu items and find the video you need, then start playing it,
- It is clear that to view the video you need an account with a connected tariff plan.
This is one of the easiest ways to view streaming video from this service, as it was designed specifically for operation on smart TVs.
One of the easiest and least expensive ways to connect to watch on TV.
However, it is suitable only for those users who have a smartphone based on Android, Apple. Moreover, for comfortable operation of the device should be powerful enough.
The first thing a user needs to do is buy a Chromecast media player.
It is quite inexpensive, it is not equipped with a remote control, because instead of the remote control you will use your smartphone.
In addition, keep in mind that the device is only suitable if your TV has an HDMI port, and this device also works exclusively on Wi-Fi.
To connect in this way, proceed according to the algorithm:
- Turn off the TV and connect the player to its HDMI port,
- Now connect the player’s power cable to the AC network (to the wall outlet),
- In some cases, the power cable can be plugged into the USB port - often the power of the TV is enough to ensure the player’s operation,
- Now turn on the TV and go to the Sourse section using the remote control,
- In the list of outputs, select the one to which your media player is connected,
- After that, the media player settings menu will automatically open - if this did not happen, make sure that it is connected and reconnect it again,
- By this time, an application for using this media player should already be installed on your smartphone or tablet - it is free and you can download it in the application store using the QR code specified in the player’s documentation (or just find it in the search),
- Launch the application and go to the Devices tab in its menu,
- In the list of connected devices you will find the one that is installed on your TV, if both the TV and the device are turned on and receive power from the network,
- If you have a smartphone on Android, then the device will be easy to find, but if you use an iPhone, turn on bluetooth to search for the device,
- Having selected the device, find the Setup button next to its name and press it twice - this will start the process of quick automatic setup of the media player, which needs to be run only once,
- It’s important to confirm that you are establishing a connection with your player, as problems may occur in crowded Internet channels and networks,
- Press the I see the code button if the digital code displayed on the TV matches the one displayed on the device,
- Give the player a name if there are several of them in your apartment,
- Now the application will search for the wireless network and display the corresponding list,
- Find your network in it and connect to it, enter the password if necessary - now your player is connected to your home network distributed by the router,
- You also need to connect to the network only once,
- If there is such a need, then the application will start the process of updating the media player software - wait for it to finish (usually it takes a few minutes)
- Now from the application store you need to download the application to your smartphone - it is also distributed free of charge,
- Install it and log in to your account, select the desired profile,
- In the upper right corner of the screen, find the Chromecast button and click on it,
- You will be asked to select a player - most likely you will have one in the list, if there are several, then indicate the one you want to use at the moment,
- As soon as you select a player, the image from the phone (Netflix page) will appear on the TV screen,
- Using your phone, find and start playing the video you are interested in,
- All playback control is further performed using the application on the phone.
В дальнейшем вам потребуется только включить телевизор и запустить соответствующее приложение на телефоне – больше никаких настроек не потребуется.
У методики есть один существенный минус – воспроизведение будет продолжаться только до тех пор, пока телефон включен, а приложение запущено.
Потому она требует достаточно значительных аппаратных ресурсов от компьютера.
Вам это может быть интересно: